- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
I can see myself watching this daily for a week, looking for more and more of Cork’s oddities.
What I love most about perspectives like this is the inside of city blocks, the cramped mess of buildings that they end up, but usually with little cubbies of light and even greenery. Speaking of which, I had absolutely no idea there was that much green behind Shandon. None. Really must pop in there some day, I’ve put it off for years.
Well done that man. I’d love to know what quad he has, the handling and video are, again, superb. The comments say it’s DJI Phantom, but given the flight time and distance, I’m skeptical. Whatever it is, it puts the cheap Chinese heap I bought to try to shame. :)
Seen wandering around London this morning by @Claire_McDonald.
Windows 8 might suck balls but this is fucking awesome. I wonder what Ballmer will suggest to fuck it up….
There’s a post title I wasn’t expecing. I’m not sure how this guys footwork translates to what’s happening on the screen, but amazing nonetheless!