- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
The next time you see some clueless dickhead on the web trying to deny climate change by claiming that we’ve had temperature changes in the past and sure and begorrah we’re still here aren’t we, show them this XKCD. It’s mildly amusing and abjectly terrifying.
Bringing you the stuff that matters.
Ah, I love day drinking, it beats the pants off night drinking. Sitting in beer gardens in the sun with the ability to actually move around, wandering the streets ridiculing sober people, not having a care in the world apart from the next source of beer, and, if time-appropriate, food. It’s a wonderful thing.
I’ll be in the Linen Weaver on Saturday at 12:30, and yes I am a traitor for drinking in a British pub, and no I don’t care. If you’d like to join me for a pint or a bite, please drop in. Or text me later in the day if you’d like to hook up for a chat. It’s been a while since I saw most of ye, I miss ye!