- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Danny MacAskill again, together with another bicyclist, a skateboarder, and a couple of free runners, filmed at the Barbican in London for a documentary called Concrete Circus. Lucky bastards.
I really gotta lose some weight and buy me a bicycle. Freerunning would kill me and skateboarding does nothing for me, but I reckon I could get away with trial biking at a push. :)
Danny MacAskill again. So cool.
(Via strangeirish on Foot.ie.)
Corking LOI vid produced by Peter Brennan and Simon Crowe. Thread about it here on Foot.ie.
I didn’t know this ‘sport’ existed, and now I want one of these bikes. I wouldn’t be any good at it, but at least I’d feel like I was being just a teensy bit cool, without having to look like a twat on a skateboard, snowboard or surfboard. The whole *board thing has always befuddled me, but this? This is just plain kewl.
(In honour of this post, I have finally added a Sport category to Verbo.se. Who saw that coming?!)